Faeriely Odd Witches

These cookies are magick for more than one reason. They are the simplest cookies ever, they don't even have flour in them.

Peanut Butter Cookie-
1 C peanut butter
1 C sugar
1 egg
1/4 tsp vanilla.

Mix together, place on cookie sheet how ever big you want. Dip tines of fork in sugar and press down, they don't really spread so well on their own. Bake 350 for 8- 10 minutes.

The book Magick Made Easy says that peanut butter is good for binding magick, makes sense! It also says if you want to change a habit to carve a symbol in your cookie before baking, then eat. I love that idea. Check out the book in google books, I linked it for ya! Lots of goodies to look up!
-carol
Labels: edit post
7 Responses
  1. VintageSage Says:

    I love it! I've never heard of this book. Am going to have to jump on my broom and whisk on over to the bookstore. :)

    xoxo


  2. VintageSage Says:

    Okay, duh...I just noticed the whole book is in Google Books....yea, never heard fo this either. Lol! Thank you for the link!


  3. Oh, what an awesome book! I love information that can be used to make the mundane magical!

    Thanks!!



  4. awe my favorite kind of cookie,and filled such such magick...

    Blessings ~Mori`


  5. Robin Says:

    I guess the only bad habit that I couldn't break here is eating up those yummy cookies!

    Can't wait to try this one!


  6. Jen Says:

    Love peanut butter cookies and I like this recipe! Thank you so much for your kind words on my blog :)


Post a Comment