Faeriely Odd Witches






Just a glimse of this amazing blue butterfly set my heart sailing into the summer wind, I love it when I'm walking along and something catches my eye, it makes me pause, and enjoy the magickal energy of the nature around me.




This is just a tiny treasure that my hubby found for me on our evening walk, I took it home and added it to my faerie garden, as a blessing and offering of thanks to the fey, for blessing me with such beauty around me'


I find that magick is not so far away, hidden in some locked up vault that we have to tap our way into.. true magick is in the everyday living & loving of our world around us, blending our energy with that of nature, to create just what we need & want from life.


Another treasure from our walk was the sght of this wasp! I had to come home and look up what excatly I had taken a picture of! I had never seen such a thing, its acutally a Megarhyssa atrata ovipositing, now those are some big words, so I had to again look them up, so after some time I figure out I took a picture of a gaint wasp laying eggs, or something close to that anyway.
After my husband got stung, in the eye by a wasp this week-end and then turned around later that day to get stung again in the finger, and then our strange sighting, I figured wasp was trying to tell him something:
In some African traditions, the wasp is a symbol of evolution, and control over our life circumstances.
Some Native American Indian tribal myth inidcates the wasp as the creator of the earth, and was a symbol of order, organization as well as productivity.
Ancient European lore recognizes the wasp as big part in pollination. Here the wasp is symbolic of fertility as this genre of earth-based believers honored the wasp for its role in continuation of certain plants and flowers.
The prime season of the wasp is spring, and so it is symbolic of new beginnings, and starting new projects.
The wasp is very social, and has special means of communication with its family. When the wasp appears in our lives it is a message for us to consider our own methods of communication. The wasp might be a sign that we may need to express ourselves more clearly.
Because the wasp is symbolic of communication, order and productivity, those who encounter the wasp may ask themselves:
"Are all my affairs in order?"
"Am I aligning myself with my goals?"
"Am I procrastinating about something?"
"Am I keeping myself from reaching my highest potential?"
"Am I allowing my progress to be held back by others?"
Those with the wasp as their totem may learn more by asking these questions of themselves, and calling upon the wasp for more clarification too.
Wasps are perfect totems for those of us who need a bit of organized focus, and assistance with assertive communication.
The wasp can also help in areas of building, whether it be a new home, or building on a dream - the wasp is a master architect and can guide you with the planning of any building project you have in mind.
This is just a glimse of the tiny treasure from our evening walk on our land!
more to come......
~Blessings Mori`~






0 Responses

Post a Comment