Faeriely Odd Witches
I made this little fairy house at the beginning of the summer. It was a lot of fun. I used a small bird house from the dollar store and covered it with bark and pine cone pieces, sticks and a sea shell. It was fun and looks real sweet! I still would like to make a second using white birch. I keep this on my window alter for the house fae to use. I'm not sure that it would hold up in the weather outdoors. Also, I noticed 2 more fairy rings outside! I just figured I'd do a little house blessing for it!

Fairies and Pixies, elves and gnomes.
Spinning some magic, spells for our homes.
Their wishes are happy, of joys to share.
Join in their revelry, if only you dare.
Carefree of spirit, their happiness impart
Sending you Magick, to store in your heart.
-unknown

-Carol
Labels: , edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment