Faeriely Odd Witches



Finding faeries, while faeries abide everywhere in nature. Some places are just more magickal then others, some places are more faerie freindly,there are those hidden out of the way places that faeries are just drawn to. I believe the deep hidden creek banks behind our land to be one of those very magickal places. Even within the bounderies of these creeks, some places are more magickal feeling then others, I am drawn to one tree more then another, or one area more then another.



as I walk along, I follow that inner feeling of magick, and listen to the chatter on the wind, sometimes I will notice tiny sparkles catching my eye, dancing in the shadows. I love photograhing these areas, the area of the base of huge trees, I can image tiny faeries villages all around. I can feel the faerie folk there. I know they have amazing homes in the base of these trees. With their twisted gnarly root system, and huge plants growing all around. It creates the perfect enivornment to keep the fey safe and happy!




I call this place my private little Faerie Hallow, even though I have a faerie garden in my own yard, I also leave tiny blessings here, and I go here for guidance and fey meditations, and some times just to visit, and renew my "knowing" they are all around!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Come away, O human child!To the waters and the wildWith a faery hand in hand,For the world's more full of weeping than you can understand.~William Butler Yeats, "The Stolen Child"
~ Many Blessings~
Mori~


































Labels: , edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment