Faeriely Odd Witches




On one of my walks I found a bunch of wild roses. I left them in this beautiful bowl I received from Mori to dry. Next I threw a bunch of things together-


My recipe-

Ingredients:

  • 1 cup sugar
  • 1/4 cup olive oil
  • 1/2 tsp. vitamin E
  • 8 drops rose geranium essential oil
  • 5 drops lavender essential oil
  • A big pinch of dried roses
  • A big pinch of dried lavender (from Mori's garden)



Instructions:
Combine sugar and oil, add vitamin e, e.o's and herbs.

Mix up. Keep in jar.


Sugar is good for really dry spots. I have actually been using this on my heels, hands and elbows. My heels are so dry from flip flop weather and I think this helps. Also, the rose geranium is supposed to keep ticks away, which is why I bought the stuff. We have so many ticks around here and Lyme's Disease is really getting out of hand. Maybe this might help to keep those nasty things off my ankles!

-Carol



Labels: , edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment