Faeriely Odd Witches



I'm making up a big batch of meatballs in the crock pot, I'm hoping to freeze some and get a
few meals out of it, so I doubled the recipe below. I found this in Cooking
Light magazine
quiet a few years ago and it's always been a huge hit with everyone.



Beef Meatballs
from Cooking Light


Ingredients

1 1/2 pounds ground round- grounding, properity
1/4 cup (1 ounce) finely shredded fresh Parmesan cheese- joy
1/2 cup dry breadcrumbs
1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley- cleansing
1/4 cup tomato sauce-health money
1 teaspoon dry mustard- personal growth
3/4 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning- love, cleansing, prosperity, harmony
1/4 teaspoon salt- protection
1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper- strength
2 garlic cloves, crushed ( I like to use powder the kids can't detect it
so easy)- passion
Cooking spray


Preparation

Preheat oven to 400°.

Combine all ingredients except cooking spray in a bowl; stir well. Shape
mixture into 30 (1 1/2-inch) meatballs. Place on a broiler pan coated
with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 15 minutes or until done.

I cook in my favorite jarred sauce in the crockpot until I'm ready and serve
over pasta
-Carol



































Labels: edit post
3 Responses
  1. Oooo, that sounds scrumptuous. Enjoy.


  2. Nar Says:

    Mmmmmmmmmmm! This makes me miss my mom' meatballs. She adds ricotta (for love) to hers. It makes for a very moist, scrumptious meatball.


  3. Unknown Says:

    These sound SO good..I am making spaghetti tomorrow, and I think I will try these!


Post a Comment