Faeriely Odd Witches

Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more. Being born a down home kansas girl, I love sunflowers. They remind me of home, and of my dad.... But more and More they are growing in huge fields here in Missouri. I love the sight of them covering fields all the way to the horizon! dancing in the wind with their faces all aglow!
Its also a welcomed sight to see the bee's that still swarm to the bright yellow blooms.
Sunflower – wisdom, health, wishes, fertility, happiness
~Blessings Mori~
3 Responses

  1. Hey, I'm loving your blog too!! Its exactly what I look for in a good blog. :)

    Wow, that picture looks like pure bliss. Is that nearby where you live? You lucky gal.


  2. Mor`Inanna Says:

    yes its only a few miles from here, at maple leaf lake!


Post a Comment