Faeriely Odd Witches






I realized that I had taken a lot of pictures of rocks lately, they have been jumping out at me. I got thinking of those long skinny stones from the other day and I really wanted to find a meaning. I wasn't looking for phallic to be that meaning though .....but I found this list of stone shape meanings. I have a little bit of everything here.
Stone Shapes-

Holey Stones
Stones with natural ( caused by the elements not man) holes are
considered extremely magical. Protective in nature they are a
symbolic of the Mother of Creation. Looking through the hole in the
moonlight, and you may see visions, ghosts, and other nonphysical
entities.

Diamond Shaped Stones
Diamond shaped stones remind of the precious gem , and therefore are
attributed with attracting riches.

Pyramid Shaped Stones
Concentrate and release energies up through the tip. Placing a
dollar bill under the stone and visualizing the moneys energy flow
up and through the stone to bring you prosperity.

Body Part Shaped Stones
Stones that resemble body parts are used to heal or strengthen that
part of the body it resembles.

L shaped stones
Stones that have an L shape are used to bring good fortune.

Triangular Shaped Stones
Stones that have a triangular shape are said to be protective and
are worn or carried for this purpose.

Heart Shaped Stones
Heart shaped stones as you might have guessed are used to bring love
to the person wearing the stone. They also are used for keeping the
relationship you are in true. And can be used to bring a self love .

Square Shaped Stones
Symbolize the Earth, Prosperity ,and abundance.

Egg Shaped Stones
Stones that hold the shape of the egg are used to help maintain
focus on creativity and bring fresh ideas to the person wearing the
stone.

Round And Long Stones
Round and long stones are used in conjunction with other love stones
to bring added power to the spell.

Long, Thin Stones
These stones are obvious phallic symbols. They are protective and
represent electricity and represent the great God of Pagan
religions.

Round Stones
These stones represent the receptive powers of the universe, of
magnetism and the Mother Goddess. Linked with the female
reproductive system, they can be used to represent the woman in a
healing spell. They are the keys to spirituality and unfolding your
psychic powers. Used in love spells and all manners of attraction
spells.



-Carol


Labels: edit post
1 Response
  1. carol~ I love this list of info on stones, stones seem to jump out at me everywhere I go, I always have them in the bottom of my purse, or in my pockets when I'm washing clothes, its nice to have some reference to their shape & meanings! awesome post
    ~ Blessings Mori~


Post a Comment