Faeriely Odd Witches


We took a walk tonight, just a 1/2 mile down the road. It's steamy out there and rains on and off. I'm feeling like I live in a tropical rain forest these days! When we got to this pond or quarry, I'm not really sure what it is, we could hear the frogs talking and then hear all the ker-plunks as they jumped in to get away from us. The reeds and cattails were so pretty in the heavy air. The rest of the area is rocky. Along the way we passed by some puddles that were filled with tadpoles. So I thought I'd take a look at their totem meaning.

Tadpole-Fertility and Renewal, Transformation
Frog-Fluidity, Water and Rain, Cleansing and Tears

Frog's song calls down the cleansing power of the rain. Frog is a reminder of the sacred power of tears to transform and cleanse away sorrow. Frogs will die if away from moisture for too long, and thus Frog reminds us to refresh ourselves, and allow joy to moisten our lives and our hearts. If you are feeling "muddied" by the world, take a moment to dream, to laugh and cry and renew yourself.

It is imperative to learn how to recognize when people, situations and circumstances are draining energy, and to cleanse them out of your aura so that you may sing freely.

There's lots more!

-Carol

Labels: , edit post
2 Responses
  1. Mor`Inanna Says:

    its amazing how far apart we are, and how connected we are, john and I walked the land behind our home today, and I got awesome pictures, we also saw a ton of frogs, and got a few snap shots of them! so you bet me to that posting but I have some really cool post coming up this week! I love going on walks with you through your sharings! magickal!



Post a Comment