Faeriely Odd Witches




This spell I saved is dedicated to Mori. Hope it helps you this month as we come upon the one year anniversary of your son's death. My heart is with you-
-Carol

Often, when we think of those who have passed on we are over-come with grief. This following spell for condolence can help ease the pain. On the stove top or in a potpourri burner, place three parts lemon balm, two parts lavender, one part sage, one-half part rosemary, and one-quarter part allspice. You may also add sweet peas, elder bark, fennel seed, or willow leaves if you have them. Allow the mixture to simmer while you visualize it sending a healing hug.


Black Iris image by Georgia O'Keefe


-Carol
Labels: edit post
3 Responses
  1. Mother Moon Says:

    this is nice to have.. thank you so for sharing...


  2. Bridgett Says:

    Lovely! And I actually have these things. :D

    )O(
    boo


  3. Carol, thank you so very much for this post! I used the mixture to make a potpouri for my alter and home, I will also be taking this to the party we are having to celebrate my son's life, also thank you so much for all the amazing post in the blog this month, I've been missing in action abit but hope to get back online after this week~ love ya always!


Post a Comment