Faeriely Odd Witches

Using the last of the harvest.
To use up the remaining herbs from your garden, try making herbal honey,
Simmer the honey until warmed, place herbs of lemon balm, lavender, or other combinations, in a sterile canning jar, cover with warm honey and allow to sit on your alter, for one full moon cycle. Strain the herbs, and enjoy a new flavored twist to teas and toast.
You can also reuse old wine bottles, to make any combination of herbal vinaigrettes.
Clean and remove labels, add combinations like garlic and rosemary, fill to the top with apple cider vinegar and cork remember not to use metal lids!
They taste great and look fabulous sitting on your alter.
As a general rule I leave them on my alter for one full moon cycle, after using just refill with vinegar to make more
Blessings Mori`
Labels: , edit post
4 Responses
  1. Great ideas. I especially love the vinegar in the wine bottle idea. THanks!


  2. good reason to drink the wine.. I need the bottles LMAO
    blessings Mori`


  3. I made my first batch of thyme honey last year, and it was so wonderful! Thanks for the reminder! It's about time to clear out the garden for the fall. This is such a great way to use up the last bit of the herbs!


  4. I've made Rose Vinegar! Oh, so very good!


Post a Comment