Faeriely Odd Witches

It's so rainy here, it's really hard to get outside and frolic with the fairies. I'm trying to do little things, but outdoors is just mud and muck! So, I'm thinking I need to find a way to make the water sprites a little more happy and maybe they will give us a break. This picture is of the reservoir across the street from me. I drove over here, because you really aren't supposed to be walking around the water supply so much. It's always a peaceful drive over to the other side. I found this little way to honor the sprites that I saved and this is what I did-

Honor the deities of the sea by tossing bread crumbs into any natural body of water at dawn or sunset. Their blessing will be returned to you threefold.

Simple magick, the very best kind!

-Carol
Labels: , edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment